Login to our online portals for your employee specific access.
Group access to online reporting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is a "primary beneficiary"?
- A: The "primary beneficiary" is the person or persons who have first rights to receive policy proceeds when the proceeds become payable.
- Q: What is a "contingent beneficiary"?
- A: The "contingent beneficiary or beneficiaries" is the person or persons designated to receive the policy proceeds if the primary beneficiary should predecease the person whose life is insured.
I received Cobra package from J.J. Stanis and Company;
- Q: What type of coverage is this for?
- A: At the bottom of page 5 you will find the Plan information along the rate, begin and end date of the coverage you are being offered.
- Q: What do I do if I want to continue with the cobra coverage?
- A: You will need to fill out the election form found on page 8. Your Social Security Number is the ID Number. Please list all dependents to be covered under the plan if you have a family plan. If you have an Individual plan you will only need to put in your information. Coverage type is the coverage you are being offered ( Dental, and or Vision). Tier of coverage is Family and/or Individual.
- Q: Where do I mail the election form?
- A: The mailing information to start off your COBRA coverage can be found at the top of page 8. Please note that once the election form is received, J.J.Stanis will process it and send remittance coupons to you to make your payments. Please use the address on the coupons to make the remaining payments.
- Q: Do I send in any payments with my election form?
- A: It is best to send in the election form with your first month's premium ( rate can be found at the bottom of page 5), this way your COBRA coverage can be activated upon receipt of the election form and payment. If the election form is received without payment, COBRA coverage will be activated once a payment is received.
- Q: Can I make more than one payment?
- A: Yes, All you need to do is include all coupons for the months you are paying with one check for the total.
- Q: Is there a different group number when I continue the cobra coverage?
- A: No. Cobra coverage is an extension of the coverage you had while active at work. The plan and coverage under the plan remain the same.
NOTE: Itemized bills, credit card receipts, and incomplete bills WILL NOT BE PAID. Claim will be held due to inaccurate information being submitted.
We administer the FSA plan according to government guidelines.
- Q: If a bill is paid in the current flex year, but the date of service is for the prior flex year, which year will the money be taken from?
- A: The prior year. Claims are paid by the date of service, not the date the bill is paid.